Metrorail connects travelers to the entire Washington metropolitan area. WMATA provides Metrorail service in Prince George’s County at 15 Metrorail stations on four lines. For a downloadbale map please click here.
- Capitol Heights (Blue Line)
- Addison Road (Blue Line)
- Morgan Boulevard (Blue Line
- Largo Town Center (Blue Line)
- Cheverly (Orange Line)
- Landover (Orange Line)
- New Carrollton (Orange Line)
- West Hyattsville (Green & Yellow Line)
- Prince George's Plaza (Green & Yellow Line)
- College Park (Green & Yellow Line )
- Greenbelt (Green & Yellow Line)
- Southern Avenue (Green Line)
- Naylor Rod (Green Line)
- Suitland (Green Line)
- Branch Avenue (Green Line)
Metrorail service and fare information is available at 202.637.7000 or online at the WMATA Website.
Metrorail accepts SmarTrip© cards (permanent, rechargeable farecards) Similar to credit cards, plastic SmarTrip cards are embedded with a computer chip that keeps track of the value of the card.
WMATA provides transit benefits through employer programs such as the Smart Benefit program which allows employees to use up to $260 tax FREE to help pay for their transportation costs. Please urge your human resources/benefit representative to contact us for more information.